Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's that time again ... time to make resolutions. I'm normally horrible at this but, with really wanting to have a baby, I've got to stick to them. Basically my main resolution is to eat healthier and exercise (which I'm sure I share with 50% of the population). Not only will this help me lose weight, which I'll need to do to help get pregnant, but it will help me stay healthy, which is what I need to do if I want to be be an awesome mom and teach my child to be healthy.
I got some interesting, yet amazing advice which I'm totally going to follow. I normally hate advice, but this made me laugh, and made sense (don't mind the cursing, that's just how she is, which I LOVE) :) -

"Here goes the best piece of advice I've heard given and seen work.....develop an exercise routine...a consistent 4-5 days a week 45 minutes or more. Relaaaaax.....drink lots of water and stop thinking about it ....fuck for the pure pleasure of it.....there is something that happens with endorphins produced from good workouts not to mention the sexy feeling if you happen to tone anything....fuck cause your horny and feel sexy I promise you it will happen...words of wisdom from your RN friend. Relax, forget it and it will happen....happy new year.... I swear I've seen it work..sadness, anxiety, urgency to make it work ruins your chemistry"
Sounds about right to me! :)

Happy New Year everyone ... here's to an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment