Monday, January 7, 2013

Hardest Part ...

You know what could be the hardest part about not getting pregnant, or being a parent? Seeing people who are awful parents. It's just the worst! There are many times my husband and I are saying, "Really!? They are having a baby?" or "They're parents?! But not us??" 

Now granted, we are not going to be perfect parents ... I really don't believe there is such a thing as a perfect parent. It's not just the really awful parents who abuse their children. But people who keep their children away from family and friends (who are good, normal people) and bring them around people who children shouldn't be around. Or people who use their children as pawns (example: "You can't watch my kid tonight when I want to go out? You can never see my kid again!" And then they keep them away for long enough, so the person feels obligated to do it next time.) Or parents who aren't working AND are not actively looking for a job. If you have a child, you should be taking any job that comes your way ... hell, any 3 jobs that come your way!

That's just my rant today. Just annoyance in some so called parents. But for all those parents who are out there who are doing their personal best for their children, you go guys! You rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment